Required dance wear and dance shoes must be worn to all classes. Failure to wear required dance attire could result in your student being asked to sit out of the class. We please ask you to label your student's dance bags and shoes. The studio is not responsible for any lost or stolen dance items. If you are missing any items after your student's class (es), please check with the desk or the lost & found. Class attire and other dance supplies are available to be ordered for your convenience.
Please come to class ready to dance - No Street Clothes! You should be comfortable in your dance wear both physically and emotionally. Your instructor needs to see your bodylines, so no oversized clothing please. Shoes are a must: ballet slippers, jazz, tap, & funk shoes only. Parents: It is not to your child's benefit to purchase "shoes to grow into". If you have any questions, please ask your instructor.
Specific attire for each class is as follows:
Any Color Leotard, Pink Tights, Acro Combos need a stirrup tight. Pink Ballet Shoes, Tan buckle tap shoes.
Black Leotard, Pink Tights, Pink Ballet Shoes, and hair in a bun.
Black leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes (split sole), and hair in a bun.
Black Leotard, any color tights, Black Dance Pants or shorts are optional. Black Jazz Shoes or Foot Mittens. All LHQ dance wear can be worn except for in Ballet classes unless it is a logo black leotard. No studio jackets are to be worn in the classroom.
Black Leotard, any color tights, Black Dance Pants or shorts are optional. Tan Tap Buckle or Advanced classes are Black Tie Taps. All LHQ dance wear can be worn except for in Ballet classes unless it is a logo black leotard. No studio jackets are to be worn in the classroom.
Black athletic pant or shorts, T-shirt, and black jazz shoes. NO STREET SHOES OR CLOTHES.
Black Leotard, any color tights, Black Dance Pants or shorts are optional. NO STREET SHOES. Clean Black Hip Hop Sneakers. This will help the longevity of the dance floor. All LHQ dance wear can be worn except for in Ballet classes unless it is a logo black leotard. No studio jackets are to be worn in the classroom
LHQ Danceforce Student and Parent Use of Social Media
Use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, and other online social-media vehicles is commonplace. This policy is intended to provide LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio students and parents with guidelines to eliminate any confusion concerning the use of social media.
- You DO NOT have permission to reveal any information that compromises LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio By that we mean you are forbidden to share personal information about the director, other students or their families, or anything that is proprietary and/or confidential to them or LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio
- Students and parents should neither claim nor imply that they are speaking on behalf of LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio
- Never post anything that could compromise the self-esteem of students who attend LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio
- If you post videos of class or rehearsals, don’t post any choreography in its entirety; LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio owns the copyright to all choreography taught at the studio and it is the property of the studio and the hard working instructors there in.
- Respect the law, including those laws governing defamation, discrimination, harassment, and copyright and fair use. parents and students should never post negative comments about other studio or teachers. Also, please do not post negative comments about studio activities such as competitions, conventions, and performances or about the directors of those events.
- Ensure that your social networking conduct is consistent with all of the policies LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio has
- Please note- Our staff is instructed to not accept “Friend” requests from clients, parents, or dancers of the studio. LHQ Danceforce & Wellness Studio has a “friend” and “fan” page on Facebook as well as a Twitter account and a great website. Please follow all of the studio events and instructors on the public pages.