Vitamin and mineral supplements are considered essential for everyone, as they help provide vitamins and minerals that may be lacking in our diet.
Vitamin and mineral supplements help to support a healthy immune system, a healthy cardiovascular system, strong bones, and normal metabolic functioning, among other functions. There is no substitute for a healthy, well-balanced diet; however, in today's fast-paced lifestyles, it doesn't hurt to supplement the body with the best multivitamin available.
Isotonix Multivitamin with Iron (also available without iron) is arguably the best multivitamin compared to the competition. Not only does Isotonix Multivitamin with Iron provide 100% or more of the daily recommended value of many vitamins and minerals, but it utilizes the Isotonix Delivery System, ensuring rapid absorption of nutrients into the body. Simply put: Your body is getting more vitamins and nutrients faster than it would with traditional vitamin and mineral supplements.
Whether you're choosing our Isotonix Multivitamin with Iron or without depends on your unique needs. The benefits of iron are well-documented; this essential mineral helps carry oxygen in muscle tissue and promotes the formation of red blood cells. But not everyone needs additional iron in their diet. Knowing this, you can get Isotonix Multivitamin without Iron - with all the same benefits of the best multivitamin on the market to benefit your overall health and well-being.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Contains 100 percent or more of the recommended daily value of essential vitamins and minerals
- Promotes the conversion of food into energy
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports strong bones
- Promotes skin health
- May promote mental clarity
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Supports a healthy thyroid
- Promotes normal healing
- Helps maintain normal metabolic functioning
- Supplements deficiencies in diet
- Promotes healthy growth and repair of tissue
- Helps maintain water and electrolyte balance in the body
- Contains vitamins that support the body’s ability to metabolize fats and carbohydrates and support a healthy body weight
- Provides vitamins and minerals associated with healthy body weight