Register online and save a spot for your Princess Ballerina.
She’ll hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure! By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes!
Why Choose Princess Ballerinas at LHQ?
- Unique theme-based classes that will keep your child excited for dance class week after week!
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Family-Friendly Environment, comfy lobby, wi-fi & viewing windows so parents can watch the fun!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles and stretching.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
- Each session is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you!
- Each class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
- In our combo tap/ballet classes we will spend time introducing students to the basics of tap dancing as well as our Princess Ballerina ballet.
- Monday 4:00pm-4:45pm Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 3-4)
- Wednesday 1:00pm-1:45pm Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 3-5)
- Wednesday 4:00pm-4:45pm Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 4-5)
- Wednesday 4:00pm-4:45pm Primary Princess Ballerinas (ages 5-6)
- Thursday 10:00am-10:45am Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 3-5)
- Thursday 10:45am-11:30am Tiny Tots Princess Ballerina (ages 2-3)
- Thursday 6:00pm-6:45pm Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 4-5)
- Friday 4:00pm-4:45pm Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 3-4)
- Saturday 9:00am-9:45am Tiny Tots Princess Ballerina (ages 2-3)
- Saturday 10:30am-11:15am Princess Ballerina Ballet/Tap (ages 3-4)
Want to know more?
Call us at (413)786-0660 or fill out our online form!
About Lynn Hadden-Quinn
Lynn's experience extends over 25yrs in the Dance industry. Her resume includes hundreds of professional performances, as well as, formal dance training and Certification from Dance Educators of America. She is also a member of Dance Teacher Web. Lynn was recently recognized with the Special Choreography Award and the "Federation of Dance Competitions" Special Award. Her Choreography has won many numerous awards. She loves to teach and shares her enthusiasm and love for the art of dance with all of her students and staff.
The LHQ Danceforce staff has a certificate of completion in Aha CPR/AED. Working together, our studio provides our customers with a safe place to be. We also offer a CPR Training Course. Call for more details.
LHQ at Coopers Commons
159 Main Street, Unit H
Agawam, MA 01001
Phone: (413) 786-0660